Thursday, September 13, 2012

Where have all the blog posts gone?

I want to apologize for the lack of posts lately. There are primarily two reasons why I haven't posted much on here. The first is my new daughter. Little babies take up a lot of free time. I realize this is nothing new for many readers, and something I was warned of but the reality is always unexpected, even when you are warned. I'm not complaining, I love it, but she takes up a lot of my free time. I say "free time" because I try to restrict writing blog posts to outside my "working hours." I don't think part of my calling is to write a blog and it seems there are better things I can do during my working hours than write an entry. The result is that when I do have some free time, I rarely feel like sitting down and typing up the sundry topics that bounces about inside my skull.

The other reason escapes me at the moment. But it was secondary anyways, and in our culture only the winner counts.

I do have a list of blog topics I'm keeping so there will be posts forthcoming. And soon!  Until then...

No comments: